Data Protection and Privacy Statement
This statement applies to Nusoulhub Radio
Nusoulhub Radio captures information of individuals who subscribe to our mailing list or by ticking a box saying you are happy to be contacted by us in the future when you register for one of our events or programmes.
You may be able to post your own comments and other content to certain portions of our site. All content added, uploaded or posted, distributed, or otherwise made available by users (“User content”) remains the sole responsibility of the user who originally provided the User Content. By posting User content to our Sites, you grant us and our agents a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or publish your User content on our site in any medium, and edit or modify your User content (including the creation of derivative works), and to use or otherwise commercially exploit such User content, including, without limitation, by running paid advertising on or adjacent to your User content and by promoting and redistributing part or all of our site. You also irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User content.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to your User content and that you have the power to license your User content to us without infringing or violating any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. By posting your User content to our site, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless against all claims arising out of your User content.
You are solely responsible for your User content, including making sure that it complies with our Terms. We may choose in our sole discretion to pre-screen, review, modify, or remove User content from our site, and if we do so, we may do so at any time without notice to you. We are not required to pre-screen, review, modify, or remove User content from our site, and if we do so, you remain solely responsible for your User content and any liability resulting from it.
If you choose to visit portions of our sirte where User content is displayed or otherwise available, you understand that you may be exposed to content you find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive, and you understand that we are not responsible for your User content or for the User content of other users of our site.
Some third parties advertise on our website. Our website also has links to third parties. Nusoulhub Radio is not responsible for how third parties deal with any information you submit to them and users should contact the third parties directly if they have questions about their Privacy Policies. Nusoulhub Radio does not pass personal data to any of these third parties.
Information We Collect About You
Feedback You Provide To Us
If you provide us with any feedback or suggestions via our Sites (“Feedback”), you assign to us all right, title, and interest in your Feedback and agree that we have the right to use your Feedback in any manner and for any purpose we deem appropriate without compensation to you. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary, so do not submit any information or materials that you consider to be confidential or proprietary to us.
Our Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our Sites and Content only so long as you do not use them for any purpose that is prohibited by our Terms. You are responsible for all activities you carry out in relation to our Sites and Content.
Your use of our site is subject to the following restrictions under our Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not:
- License, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit our Sites or our Content;
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse-compile, or reverse-engineer any part of the Sites or any of our Content;
- Access and use our site or content to build a similar or competitive service;
- Violate our intellectual property rights, or the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Violate any law, regulation, or ordinance applicable to you or your use of our site and content;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or similar notice from our site or content;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information or date regarding other users of our site or content;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose unreasonable stress on our infrastructure;
- Bypass or circumvent any security or rights-protection measures related to our Sites and Content;
- Perform, copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, broadcast, post, or transit any part of our site or content in any form or via any medium, unless expressly permitted by us in writing;
- Use software or automated scripts to create multiple user accounts, generate automated searches and queries, or mine data from our site and content (except that operators of public search engines are granted revocable permission to use spiders to copy our site and content solely to the extent necessary to create a publicly available, searchable index of such materials, and expressly excluding the creation of caches or archives); or
- Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of our site or content, unless expressly permitted by us in writing.
You also may not upload, post, or otherwise make available to us or via the Sites any User Content that:
- Violates any law, regulation, ordinance, or contractual duty;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other right of any other person or entity;
- Is false, misleading, deceptive, inaccurate (including “bait and switch” or unauthorized impersonations of any person or entity);
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, profane, or harmful to minors in any way;
- Harasses, degrades, intimidates, or is hateful towards an individual or a group of individuals;
- Is unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, branding, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- Restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying our Sites and Content;
- Contains viruses or any other computer script, code, file, or program that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or otherwise interfere with the proper function of our Sites and Content, or to obtain unauthorized access to any system, password, database, or information;
- Includes anyone’s personal information, private communications, or sensitive financial information without their permission;
- Re-posts or redistributes any User Content that violates our Terms.
The above restrictions also apply to your use of any User content that you do not yourself provide.
Changes To Our Site and Content
We are continuously working to improve our content and our site in order to optimize their functions and to provide you with high-quality Content. As part of this process, you may see changes from time to time in the types of Content we display to you, or in the display of our site. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available through our site, or that any feature or portion of our site will be made available. We may remove or modify any Content at any time without notice to you. We may remove or modify features or parts of our site, and may shut down our site in part or in whole, at any time without notice to you. We may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to our site or content at any time without notice to you. We will have no liability to you for any of these decisions.
We use the Internet and third party networks (such as ISPs and VPNs) to transmit and otherwise provide you with access to the site. The Internet and these third party networks may or may not be reliable, private, and secure. You are solely responsible for investigating your internet or online service provider and taking any necessary security measures to protect your access and use of our site. In addition, since we do not control the Internet or third party networks, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to our site or Content, or that our Sites and Content will always display properly.
Your use of our site and content is at your own risk.
Our sites and content are provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, non-infringement, or other violation of rights.
We make no warranty that your use of our site and content will: (A) meet your requirements; (B) be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or (C) be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. We expressly disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions in our content or in any third party content linked to or from our site.